Monday, October 26, 2009

Blig Bog

I found a new recipe I like on the show Diet Tribe (Lifetime).  It's basically Fried Chicken, but healthier.  Use Chicken Breast Tenderloins, dip them in milk and season them (pepper, salt, or seasoning salt) and then cover in crushed up Corn Flakes.  Put them in the oven at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.  Even James liked them!  It's crispy and crunchy, as if you're eating the most delicious, unhealthy KFC.




James and I just got back from Texas, visiting grad schools.  I had steak last night at Black Eyed Pea.  Black Eyed Pea used to be where P.F. Changs is now.  It was delicious.  I had a salad for lunch.  It was...a salad.




I think I over exerted my body Saturday morning.  I did Jillian Michaels Friday night AND Saturday morning and couldn't walk late Saturday night or Sunday.  My legs are feeling better today but I think I need to go further in between workouts.




I'm having a workout party tomorrow night, which I'm really excited about.  I should be good to go by then for working out again.

5 comments:

  1. oh black eyed pea, my fam used to frequent you so often, and then you left oklahoma. bah.

    i danced yesterday on the paseo and im sooo sore today, hopefully ill be better by tomorrow for WORKOUT PARTY 2K9...

    keep on keeping on, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Progress report: I drink almost exclusively water now. I allow myself one diet coke a day, and I don't always even use that liberty.

    Glad to see you on track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chicken recipe--can't wait to try it! Holding at 10 lbs down (only 67 more to go--yikes!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. write another entry!!!!i miss reading them!!!! and i miss you too :-)

    ReplyDelete