Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Thunder texas roadhouse Rolls are delicious

As much as I don't want to stop loading, I'm really sick of loading.  TODAY is the new diet!!



House Season Premiere was AWESOME!  Adam and Talia came over to watch it with me, and then James, Niki, and Katy joined us before Robbie joined us all and we got ICE CREEEEEAM (my last)!
HouseM.D.GregoryHouse1479.jpg










After being penetrated by 5 needles this week already, I'm ready to start LOSING pounds off of my body.  I would like to lose them in my thighs.  Also in my stomach.  I would lose them with a fox and I would lose them in a box.  I would lose them in a house; I would lose them with a mouse.  I would lose them here or there; I would lose them ANYWHERE!









I made my lunch and dinner portion of meat this morning.  Chicken Breast with garlic & herb seasoning.  I'll eat 3.5 oz. at lunch, and the rest at dinner.  I'm also going to have a salad with tomatoes and lettuce, and a banana today.  I wish I could eat carrots and green beans on this diet.  The vegetables available to me are: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salads, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower or zucchini.






YUCK!









vegetables_03.jpg










Oh well.  I guess I'll just have to get used to it.




I had 2 hamburgers yesterday.  They were delicious.  One was at Braum's for lunch with Katie, and the other was Texas Roadhouse with James.  James and I also ate 3 baskets of rolls.  I know, I know... but I was supposed to be loading.  That's it!  My last bread for over 2 months.  Of course, it was totally delicious.  Texas Roadhouse rolls were a good way to go.









Basket of Rolls.jpg







We'll see how today goes.  It will probably suck, but Grey's Anatomy starts tonight, so I will be sure to take some consolation there.



7 comments:

  1. Wow, that doesn't sound fun, but if you're happy then I am happy for you.

    GREY'S!! Tonight is the most exciting. I wish PP started tonight, too...I am so sad about that! Crazy Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rebekah. wanted to let you know i'm loving reading this blog and am in awe of your honesty, humor and bravery.

    love, kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for celery. I LOVE celery. Think of these veggies as fuel -- not something to love or hate. Pretend that you live somewhere where there is a famine and you have the blessing of eating chicken --m TWICE a day! Are you allowed to chew sugarless gum? You CAN do this. Whether you are in a tree or with me. Whether you are in a car or in a jar. Whether you are sick or whether you are thick. I am thinking of you all day today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read about the Steelman program on the internet and saw that you will sometimes lose 1 lb per day! So excited for you to start feeling that momentum!! Also, randomly, heard/read somewhere that you can chew a bite of celery like gum for hours (this is true; I tried it) But you might get TMJ, so...anyhoo As for me, not doing so good in the progress/motivation areas...but not giving up. Blessings, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray!

    I can't get the pictures to load on this page for some reason.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love you and im so proud of you! you can can can will will will do this and succeed! and we will be at your side cheering you on! cheesy? but you know its true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pictures arent loading on moms laptop either but the blank box with the caption "basket of rolls" sufficed. this blog made me extremely hungry. but maybe that's because i've only had two packages of crackers in the past 2 days. ANYWAYS. love you love your blog yay yay yay go go go!

    ReplyDelete