Friday, September 25, 2009

When I Throw Up, I Want to be Famous, I Want to be a Star, I Want to be in Movies

Just to clarify:



Artists I love, that I've used in blog titles in the past: Garth Brooks, Queen, Keith Urban, Beyonce, The Temptations, Elton John, Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson, N'Sync, Ben Folds, Ray Charles, Led Zeppelin, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Billy Joel, The Beatles





Artists I don't like at all but the song title was too humorous and relevant to pass up: The Pussycat Dolls






It's very obvious that this daily shot I'm getting has hormones in it.  I cried when I got in my car on the way home from Steelman this morning.  I was excited and even tweeted about how I've lost 4 pounds since yesterday afternoon.  It must have been a happy cry.  Of course, I bawled the first 30 minutes of Grey's last night...





Do you know what?  I deserve to lose 4 pounds.  I deserve that.  Now I just need to lose 4 pounds like, 17 more times.  EASY!





Now, in reference to my title...




I barfed up my multi-vitamin last night.  AND of course, it was like the 1st 3 minutes of Grey's.  Luckily for me, being an avid Grey's Anatomy fan, I'd already seen ABC's 1st Look, which was the 1st 5 minutes of the season premiere.  Thank goodness!  But this vitamin...it's disgusting.  It's the biggest, smelliest, most disgusting pill I've ever encountered in all of my drugging.  I talked to the doctor about it this morning and she said I can get some over-the-counter Centrum, and that might be easier to take.



I ate a chicken breast yesterday.  Half at lunch, and half at dinner.  I seasoned it with garlic & herbs.  It was okay.  I had lettuce and half of a banana at lunch, and then lettuce/tomato with the OTHER half of the banana for dinner.



500 calories/day.






That's it!  Also, I had a black tea from Starbucks, and half of a Diet Dr. Pepper.  I HAD to get that nasty pill and vomit taste out of my mouth so I resorted to a Diet Dr. Pepper.  Now, I still consider diet sodas to be a disgusting joke, but as they are allowed on my diet, I didn't have anywhere else to turn for something potent.  No juice, no coke, no alcohol.  BUT tea, coffee, and diet drinks are okay.  Sigh.






I tried to steal an ice-cream sandwich from James last night.  He came and sat in my lap and when I realized he was eating an ice-cream sandwich-  I said "GIVE THAT HERE!  I'M GOING TO EAT THAT ICE-CREAM SANDWICH FORTHWITH!"  He didn't.  I didn't eat the sandwich.  I really wasn't hungry though.  Then I got a Diet Dr. Pepper.







Hopefully Centrum vitamins won't come back out of my mouth when I take them.  Anyone ever tried them?  Are they difficult to take?

7 comments:

  1. Those pills must have a dose of crazy in 'em too. Watching Grey's instead of The Office... who are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have taken Centrum -- nothing to it. I'm guessing, though, if you took those big honkers several times in a row you would get used to them -- not like them or not "almost vomit" but get them down. Yeah for 4 pounds. You are right. . . . just 17 more times. Think of all the music you have played or sung just 17 times; then 34; then 51; then 68; then 85. . . . . xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize you liked the Pussycat Dolls so much!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always throw up after taking Centrum if I take it on an empty stomach... so pop one right before that half-banana! : ) I take one every day now and it's fine if I get some food in there too. I've been reading your blog and meaning to comment -- sorry it took so long! You have more loyal readers than you think... : )
    -mel lowry

    ReplyDelete
  5. centrum vitamins are easy to take. they just came out with a smaller sized centrum pill.

    forthwith haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. You REALLY deserve those 4 lbs! I was taking a store brand one-a-day for women. It's easy to take, especially with food. Now Heath & I are taking a powder supplement that a faculty member sells. One thing I have learned about vitamins--the good ones are usually BIG and taken often (which becomes expensive fast) Also, 7 lbs down today (Heath is down 34 lbs I think) Still feeling mostly proud/somewhat jealous & disgusted with him. Take care, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vitamins are the worst tasting smelling things in the WORLD! And they've made me sick as well ... ugh! Welcome to the world of diet sodas :)

    ReplyDelete