Sunday, September 27, 2009

i am not the Human Of The Year because i'm fat

I've been doing a bit of decorating this weekend.  The walls in Phase 6 are SO white, and the floor is SO boring.  Too bad we're not allowed to paint.  I could do SO much more.  BUT, I won't be here too long.  I've come to the conclusion that it's harder to make a Phase 6 apartment look homy, than it is for a Phase 2 apartment.  The ceilings are higher and there's more awkward wall space.





I lost like, half a pound yesterday.  It doesn't feel like much though.  It will be interesting to weigh in in the morning tomorrow at Steelman to see how the weekend treated me.  By the way, I've been sick all weekend.  Since Thursday, really.  I hope I recover by tomorrow because I need my strength and energy for practicing.



And for school, I guess.




I always wonder WHERE I'm losing weight.  Which part of my body is actually losing poundage?  It's hard to tell until you hit about -20 lbs. I think.




I mean, I would hope that the weight that's going away is from my stomach or my legs or something like that- "The Problem Areas".  It's probably from my boobs though.  I'll probably lose like, 8 pounds from my boobs and everything else will stay the same.  That would be so infuriating.





Nobody CARES if you have big boobs.  Just big anything else is considered to be an embarrassment.  Too bad about that.




Too bad.

8 comments:

  1. Good thoughts on boobs. Too bad indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll probably lose weight in all parts of your body .

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like James is so supportive of you. I love that.

    And it's true. That IS where all the weight goes at first - so not fair! And the last place is always the tummy. Why? Why is it so ridiculous? Bah.

    I need to start writing down my weight loss to keep myself motivated. Loves you. See you soon I hope.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you lose weight from all areas evenly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think worry has a bad effect on weight loss. :( [don't know what else to comment on]

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can be human of the year for other reasons! like how wonderful/talented/funny/motivating/creative/beautiful/faithful you are! plus you are on your way to not fat...i think the pounds come from the middle first...and then you can add worked hard and lost weight to the list of reasons we love you, i mean human of the year award

    ReplyDelete
  7. My boobs are always the first to go when I diet ... which is so frustrating it's not even funny. You'll be more than fine, though! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep. i agree with niki. boobs always go first.

    ReplyDelete